11 Ways To Improve
1. Refrain from eating meat, fowl or fish. These foods often contain drugs in the form of penicillin and female hormones and toxins in the form of pesticides and heavy metals that make your system sluggish and throw it out of balance.
2. Consider a water or juice fast for one to three days out of the week to eliminate toxins from the body.
3. Minimize your use of coffee and caffeine drinks or stop completely. They create imbalances in the nervous and endocrine systems. Use no caffeinated drinks.
4. Consume little to no alcohol
5. Minimize or stop using sweets. Eat no chocolate with refined sugars. Replace itt with natural cacao.
6. If you smoke, cut back, and smoke as little as possible until you can quit all together. Make a plan for yourself. It can be done.
7. Meditate an hour a day for a least a week using a style you are familiar with or simply spend this time in silence.
8. Reduce or eliminate time watching TV, listening to the radio, and reading newspapers.
9. Go for quiet walks, spend time with nature, and get moderate exercise.
10. Give more attention to the subtle impressions and sensations within and around; contemplate their meaning.
11. Release all anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc. up to the light. Create a sacred space within and around you.