WOCOHIKE Libility Terms
HIKING RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of signing
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Hiking and Related Activities
I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with hiking, transportation of equipment related to the activities, and traveling to and from activity sites, in which I am about to engage. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Falling, causing broken bones severe injuries to the head, neck and back which may result in severe impairment or even death.
3. All "act of nature," including but not limited to avalanche, rock fall, inclement weather, thunder and lighting, severe and or varied wind,
temperature and other weather conditions.
4. Risks associated with crossing, climbing or down-climbing of rock, snow and/or ice.
5. Risks associated with river crossings, fordings, or portaging.
6. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others' equipment, which may have been rented, borrowed, or personally owned.
7. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including employees, agents, independent contractors or representatives of
including but not limited to operator failure.
8. Cold weather and heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to frostnip, frost bite, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn,
hypothermia and dehydration.
9. Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
10. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
11. Fatigue chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident
12. My sense of balance, physical coordination, and ability to follow instructions.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in Injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in hiking and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as releasees.
Authorized Representative of WOCO Hike and Sound Healing
2. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers, from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and irldemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE: This is to certify that I, as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of all Releasees, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.
SOUND HEALING RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Upon submitting this form, I make application for myself and/or child to participate in this WOCO Hike and Sound Healing Sound Healing Session.
In consideration for being accepted and permitted to participate in this SOUND HEALING SESSION I do hereby, both for myself, my heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns, grant unto WOCO Hike and Sound Healing , and its servants, agents, employees, and any other representatives, a complete release and discharge of and from any and all claims and demands of any nature whatsoever, which I may now have or which I may have in the future resulting from or pertaining or incidental to my acceptance and participation of myself/child in said program, including, without limitation or restriction, any and all claims and demands for illness, injury, or occurrence whatsoever and I do hereby expressly waive and renounce any and all such claims and demands.
Furthermore, in consideration of myself/child being accepted and permitted to participate in said Program (Sound Healing Session), I do hereby voluntarily and knowingly assume any and all risks of injury or damage, which he/she might suffer as a result of my participation in said Program.
I further declare that I have read the foregoing carefully and am fully aware of all the circumstances and ramifications connected with the subject of this Release, Discharge, Waiver, Assumption, and Renunciation. UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, AND I SIGN THIS RELEASE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE( Under 18 years old): This is to certify that I, as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of all Releasees, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.